MCC distributes infant care kits to hospitals, clinics and refugee camps. Infant care kits are sent to assist mothers in giving their children a good start in Bosnia, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, North Korea, Serbia, Russia and Ukraine.
Contents (NEW items only, size 3-12 months)
- 3 gowns/sleepers (flannel or similar warm, soft material)
- 3 undershirts/onesies (short or long sleeves)
- 1 receiving blanket (lightweight fleece or flannel, minimum 30 in X 30 in, larger sizes preferred)
- 4 large, heavy-duty safety pins
- 1 large bar mild soap (leave in wrapper)
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 cap
Thank you for limiting your generosity to the items listed.
To pack, remove packaging material (except from soap) and fold into the receiving blanket.
Contact Material Resource Center of Harleysville for a new design for hand-sewn gowns.
Note: Items can either be purchased or hand sewn.
Drop off completed infant care kits at Material Resource Center of Harleysville.